Provincial Assessor’s Office
Published: 03/26/2011 by Source: www.cavite.gov.ph
Duties and Functions
· Conducts periodic assessment audit.
· Reviews existing assessment procedures, techniques and policies, and all tax declarations.
· Prepares certified copies of assessment records and other relative documents.
· Conducts field inspections/physical surveys to check and determine whether all real properties are properly appraised and assigns property index number (PIN) to each property.
· Coordinates and monitors real property assessment activities of Municipal/City Assessor.
Mr. Raymundo D. Salazar
Provincial Capitol Building
Trece Martires City, Cavite
Tel. No. (6346) 419-1919 loc 131